The history of the company dates back to 1990 when it was founded by Ing. Jan Topol as an engineering office for water management construction. By implementing our own internationally patented technologies, the company gradually focused on the production of containerized wastewater treatment plants and the independent supply of wastewater treatment technologies. In 2000, the company transformed into TopolWater, s.r.o., naturally continuing its production program.
All the technologies we provide are the result of our own research and development and are patented in most developed countries around the world. TopolWater’s products thus represent unique technical solutions that are the exclusive property of the company and cannot be supplied by any other company.
TopolWater, s.r.o. is a company with about 80 employees, exclusively engaged in wastewater treatment. Currently, it is capable of ensuring wastewater treatment at the highest technical level for capacities ranging from one house up to communities of 50,000 inhabitants.
Our comprehensive approach to wastewater treatment covers the following range:
- Research, development, and verification of designs, patent protection
- Design and construction activities
- Manufacturing of treatment plants and supply of technological units
- Operation and maintenance of treatment plants
- Service of supplied WWTPs
The company’s program is divided into four areas:
• Automatic domestic wastewater treatment plants TOPAS
• Municipal wastewater treatment plants of the Monoblok-T or Flexidiblok type
• Industrial wastewater treatment plants
• Technology for tank construction
TopolWater is a family-owned company with the following ownership structure:
Ing. Jan Topol, Ph.D.
Director of the company, technologist, specialist in wastewater treatment, CEO.
Ing. Jan Topol
Inventor and founder of the company, CEO.
Ing. Adam Topol
Specialist in IT and control systems for WWTPs, partner.